Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: How I Wish

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    I always like seeing alot of ugly men-makes me look a heckuva lot better. They serve a purpose.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    In that case, compared to those women we saw, I'm Claudia Schiffer!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    I didn't think alot of things were possible until i saw that. It truly was priceless/unforgettable. The kicker is she had a man with her. As my Papaw (God rest his soul) always said "Wherever there's an old scrub mule, there will always be an old scrub bush to tie it to" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #34
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    hey! That's my mom that you are talking about!! Gosh!! LOL...just playin!
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    Well just do the mohawk again, you have your bald look and the hair for anyone to run fingers through, you could look like a true Bam Bam Bigelow fan
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    Mohawk on black haired, brown eyed man-yep appropriate
    Mohawk on blonde haired, blue-eyed man-nah
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    lol well I was figuring since you mentioned getting a tat there you could just have the best of both worlds
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    i want a new hair cut
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    im getting my first actual hair cut in four years this week probably..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #40
    Inactive Member Bekah's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2005
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How I Wish

    My mom has a mullet and sometimes she wants me to perm it, so she has a curl in the back stright on the top mullet!
    Buissness in the front, party in the back!!!
    ------
    Even the best fall down sometimes=)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •